Posts Tagged ‘Easter nail art’
Posted by: admin
March 30th, 2011 >> nail fashion
Several days before, I shared some Cute Easter Nail Art Design D.I.Y. Some friends want more about it. So I keep on this topic today. Someone might complain that painting nails sometime is difficult, especially painting the nails of right hand. I’d like to share you the quick and easy method of painting your Easter nails art designs.
Painting? No, we don’t have to paint today. Look at the picture above, those colorful things are called fimo nail art canes. It is a fast way to dress up your nails with a 3-dimensional effect. Fimo nail art canes come in all shapes, styles, colors and patterns. Smiley face, ladybugs, cats, dogs and anything you can imagine could be found in fimo nail art canes. We don’t have to paint Easter bunny, chick and flower by ourselves. Buy some fimo nail art cane of Easter will be a great way to decorate our nails. There are lots of fimo nail art canes online for sale, buy some designs you like. And then I will introduce the steps of how to make fimo Easter nail arts.
1. Choose the fimo nail art canes you like. Carefully cut them into thin slices.
2. After you get enough slices of fimo nail art canes, paint your nails with the nail polish you desired as the base coat.
3. Place the fimo nail art slice on your nails and fix them with the nail glue.
4. Gently press the fimo nail art slices till they are totally fixed.
5. Add a coat of clear nail polish to make your Easter nail art more shining.
I tried the fruit fimo nail cane last weekend, is it cut? Will you try the Easter bunny, chic or flower fimo nail cane, and share the pictures here? Hope you like this post for Easter.